Wednesday, July 11, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus

Julie at accidentalpastorswife.blogspot.com tagged me so I guess I should play! :)Here are the rules:

1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…
2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…
3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…

1. Probably the most amazing thing is that Jesus died to set me free. Free from sin, free from death, free from bondage, FREE!
2. His yoke is easy and his burden is light and He desires for me to take it upon myself!
3. He is always faithful even when I am faithless!
4. He is attentive to my prayers and is interceding on my behalf!
5. I dig Jesus because he first dug me :) (is that correct grammer)

So I'm tagging:

Annie at http://faithrefined.blogspot.com/
Telitha at http://faithrefined.blogspot.com/
Heather at http://heatherbyoung.blogspot.com/
Todd at http://experiencingreformation.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, thanks for "stirring one another up to love and good deeds" - it is amazing how rarely I thing about some of the things that I love about Jesus!

This is Todd, and here's my list: http://experiencingreformation.blogspot.com/2007/07/5-things-i-dig-about-jesus.html

Julo said...

He, he, I think DUG works. You crack me up!!! I'll call you soon-maybe after I get done doing this and playing trains with PT.

Heather said...

Ok Kara, I finally made time to make my list. Here's the link:
http://heatherbyoung.blogspot.com/
I hope you all have a great trip and I look forward to seeing you all when you return!